Date: 12.14.12
Area: Criminal Law
For: Alabama, USA

My yard man of 20 years was involved in a shooting crime and has an appointed attorney who will not return my calls offering to be a character witness.
His trial should be coming up very soon. How can I figure out a way to help this person. I have left three voice mail messages with no reply from the attorney. Is there anything I can do?
0 answers | Asked on 12.14.12 in Criminal Law.

Answers (0)
       There are no answers to this question yet.