Date: 07.07.12
Area: Elder Law
For: California, USA

I have an elderly relative who is now deceased. He was victimized by someone who is now his main beneficiary.
But the beneficiary made some questionable amendments to a trust, writing out all other family members. How do we stop him?
1 answer | Asked on 07.07.12 in Elder Law.

Answers (1)
Contact a local lawyer that does probate and estate litigation

Answered by Evan Guthrie on 09.01.12.