Date: 03.06.11
Area: Family Law
For: Maryland, USA

I am the Custodial Parent in a child support case through Howard County Social Services and the Defendant refuses to pay child support.
The father of my child is getting away with not paying child support. I have no money for a lawyer and Howard County Social Services are doing nothing. What can I do?
1 answer | Asked on 03.06.11 in Family Law.

Answers (1)
Please contact SIEGELLAW!!!!  Harry Siegel will assist you on the right path

410 792-2300 

Answered by Gayle Siegel on 05.08.12.